Since TGT tokens are not regulated by the SEC, there is no risk from the SEC. On the other hand, Twogap complies with all KYC / AML procedures to remove legal risks from countries that do not prohibit cryptocurrency.
Articles in this section
- How long is the Delay in transactions of CryptoBonds?
- What TGT plans to list on any exchange after ICO?
- Can Twogap overcome the opponents? How ?
- What are the special benefits of Twogap’s clients?
- What are the benefits to organizations and individuals owning TGT tokens ?
- Do the TGT tokens face legal restrictions when dealing on the exchange?
- Are TGT Tokens utility tokens or security tokens? Why ?
- How are Bond's in the Crypto market? What is opportunity ?
- Why does Twogap focus on CryptoBonds ?
- If the Crypto Market Collapse, How it will be solved